Connecting with the world through manufacturing
The evolution of technology is Fujikin's history itself
- Kojima Shoten was founded by Junji Kojima in Minato-ku, Osaka.
- The Shigino Plant in Joto Ward, Osaka was acquired and operations were launched. Fujikin started selling products under the Carp Trademark.
- Fujikin developed its first patented product, the Needle Valve. This was the year that marked the emergence of Fujikin as an industry leader.
- Fujikin's ultra high precision products have been deeply involved in the remarkable progress of Japan's space exploration technology.
- Fujikin's ultra-precision valves have played a role in the remarkable progress of space exploration.
- Since the development of its first patented product, the Needle Valve, Fujikin has made countless techonlogical innovations. In 1978, the MINUCON® pneumatic control valve was developed, offering precise flow control up to 1/10th of a tear.
- A fine ceramic valve called the Cosmix™ was jointly developed with the Kyocera Corporation. This revolutionary product was a sensational hit in the industrial world and won numerous awards in Japan and America.
- For the production of ultra high purity products for the Semiconductor industry, a Class 1 ultra super cleanroom was completed and opened at the Osaka Kashiwara plant.
- Utilizing our ultra precise flow control and advanced environmental control technology, Fujikin successfully completed the world's first complete cultivation of sturgeon (Caviar fish) in a water tank.
- Fujikin Singapore Pte Ltd was established in 2010 to cater to the Southeast Asia market.
- With the development of various high pressure valves for Fuel Cell Vehicles (FCV) loading, Fujikin has had an increasing role in the production, transportation and storage of hydrogen.
- Fujikin Carp Group celebrated the 88th Anniversary
Fujikin Singapore celebrated the 8th Anniversary.